COVID Information and Updates
My Montclair office is now open for in-person sessions. The NYC office will be closed until further notice. Telehealth sessions are available for NYC and NJ patients. Please inquire as to the costs/benefits of in-person therapy versus telehealth as each individual case will be different.
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- All therapists wear masks.
- All therapists maintain safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy room.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- I ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until their appointment times.
- Credit card pads, pens, and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis. Common areas are thoroughly disinfected regularly.